Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Random Post

Haven been doing much since my last post except go to school, do assignment, sleep (or not), go to school, do assignment...you get the drift.

Been hanging out with darren & chun quite abit too...lunch, dinner and the occasional supper. Meal times with them are alwaz great fun. Can't stop laughing at their lame jokes whenever I m out with those 2 idiots. :p

Daddy's birthday was on Monday and my guy's birthday was yesterday so I had been out the past 2 nights celebrating too. Caught "Materials Girls" courtesy of Cleo Magazine with my guy last night but the show sucks. No plot, sub standard acting...at least there was a guy on the show who is pretty cute. Hee!

1 more major assignment and an exam to go and the semester will be over! Can't wait! Woo hoo!

Oh well...Here are some pictures that I took 2 Mondays ago when I got kidnapped by Darren and Chun to wash their car...Haha.


What is Chun doing? Watering the plants?

Wait...Darren too?


Oh...Hosing down the bonnet of his car...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home