Thursday, September 14, 2006

Preview

Ok I have decided to post some photos that were taken during the Oakely All Girls' Wakeboard Day.
These photos were taken by professional photographers. As for those in my camera, I would probably post them up when (and if =p) I get the post done up.
I also added a group photo that was taken during the Substance Wakecamp in June.
Enjoy! =)

I love this group photo! The four (five actually including our WBA rep) decided that the color theme of the day was gonna be blue top and black bottoms. Unfortunately, Miss Li Xiang forgot and arrived in a pink top. -_-"

This was taken from another boat while we were riding. Li Xiang is putting on the bindings and to get ready to ride.

This was the group photo that was taken...well sorta group photo cos by the time they made an announcement for us to gather round, quite a few gals left already. In total, there were supposed to be 110 girls riding. I can barely count 50 here.

Last but not last, this photo was taken on the tige during the June Wakecamp. Our instructor, Kenny from Substance Watersports, is the cute guy on the right. It was a sheer test of endurance and skill riding from 9am to 6pm. Can die I tell you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home