Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Team Training

Went for my 1st team training with the wakeboard team last week during the NTU recess so here are couple of photos.

Training was great and I managed a couple of other surface tricks. At the moment, I am trying to work my way down the novice trick list to get ready for the upcoming IVP.

Here is the novice trick list.

1. Stand on Board (5 seconds)
2. Ride with One Hand on Handle (5 seconds)
3. Cross One Wake
4. Cross Both Wakes
5. Wave to Boat Judges
6. Crouch Down and Touch Water
7. Surf The Wake (minimum 3 turns linked together at the top of the wake)
8. Sideslide
9. Reverse Sideslide
10. HS or TS Bunny Hop
11. Frontside Lipslide
12. Backside Lipslide
13. Frontside Boardslide
14. Heelside Powerslide
15. Surface 180 (front to fakie)
16. Surface 180 (fakie to front)
17. Surface 360
18. Heelside Air (1 wake)
19. Toeside Air (1 wake)
20. Heelside Air (2 wakes)
21. Toeside Air (2 wakes)

Hopefully I wun "xia xuay" myself too much tt day. *cringe*

Heelside Edge...I need to smile when riding man!

1 wake heelside jump

Another one

Goofing around on the boat

I have never seen such big "ba dong dongs" on a wakeboarder before! The guys were really mean and said things like "She can jump meh? Wun lose her balance and fall down ah!" Needless to say, one of them took this photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home