Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Photos

This is gonna be purely a pictorial post as blogger screwed up on me again so I wasn't able to post up pictures of the dinner at NYDC.
These photos were taken by Mark. Mine are still in my camera...heehee *stick out tongue*
Please ignore my face. I have no idea why the stupid grin is there. I look weird. =p
The girls, namely Me (zebra), Waileng (ewe),
Josephine (octopus & bestie for 15yrs) and Xinyi (cow)
The boys, Mark (elephant), Jingwei (duck) and my guy Stevanes (hippo)

The zoo gang! (minus Kevin the turtle)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looked like fun. Wish I could have been there instead of just on the phone :)

Kinda sucks to miss out on things like that.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

hugs.

dun worry dear turtle...

at least u managed to speak to all of us tt day =)

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home