Thursday, October 05, 2006

Roll Eyes

What's up with guys in Singapore?
Remember some time back I blogged abt this guy leaving me a message saying that I am cocky n all?
Back at the same site, recently I received another message that is as "interesting", if not more.
He said and I quote him word for word,
"Heh can we meet and get to know each other better....can hv your contact to make the arrange....then we can go trips together....I love going to thailand and myanmar"
And the next day...
"Hi the, heh can I ask you for dinner and get to know you better. can hv your contact to arrange...cheers david "
I mean DUHZ!
1stly, if you are trying to date a gal out, naturally you will want to impress her. Sending a message in totally CMI English is NOT the way to do it lor!
2ndly, just because I state in my profile that I love to go travelling does not mean that I will want to "go trips together" with you.
3rdly, please please please guys...when u are trying to hit on a gal online, the 1st question that comes out of ur mouth should never be "Can I have your contact?"
Asking for email still not that bad...it's a safer way to get to know a person (yea, yea I know it is not THAT safe but better than nothing rite?" but asking for her phone number even before u know her name?
If that gal gives you her number, chances are that she gave the other 23878678126 guys who asked for it too so she will probably be too busy to be answering your call.
Sighz...
At least this time I decided to be a little kinder n not post something mean to Mr. Singapore_Bachelor since he did not insult me unlike Mr. Piggy back then.
Another type of guy that makes me roll my eyes when I read their message? Those who think that just because they drown you with compliments and praises, you would go out with them.
And when I say drown, I LITERALLY mean drown.
Mr Nicholas82 said,
"hi there, i think you look gorgeous. Hope to be able to know you better. Take care "
While Mr Georgietan said,

"Hi pretty, Juz wanna compliment on ur sweet & gorgeous smile(bet i m not the 1st and last 1 the say that) :)Do u like singing? doglover?how can i get hold of u? by sms? would realli like to noe u betterbtw thanks 4 reading till here.i m sure, wif ur looks u got tonnes of msgs to read.. =P"
But the person who really takes the cake must be Mr Joel04 (and he is only 23. So young!) who messaged me,
"anyway, u are an eye candy! i could jus fall in love with u jus by looking at ur pics...i dunno if u look gd in real or ur pic look gd. but i assume u look gorgeous.... and irresistible.how can i know u?"
Super Roll Eyes!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and since I already know your name, can I have your contact. wah ha ha...

anyway, chat with you sometime and good luck with your training....

12:30 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

-_-

it doesnt work THAT way u know.

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. I'll shower you with more compliments the next time we chat ;)

And buy you another cuppa virtual coffee.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home