Tuesday, October 17, 2006

*hack* *hack* *cough* *cough*

Damn haze...had been having perfect complexion for the past couple of weeks, even with the irregular sleeping time n all but the min the haze comes along, so does my pimples. =(
Not to mention the irritable throat n slightly runny nose.
Thank goodness my immune system seems to be pretty good this time round n I have managed to fight it off till now, and even so, it is nothing serious.
Shoo Shoo...back to where u belong haze.
***************************************************************************************
Ed Psychology presentation is finally over. Phew! Now to finish up the rest.
- 3000 words psychology report due on 27 Oct (70% weightage lor! Madness!!!)
- ICT project due on week of 30 Oct
- Another ICT Science based project due on 3 Nov
- Science presentation due on 6 Nov
- Report that presentation was based on due on 13 Nov
- English test on 17 Nov (and it's freaking 60% weightage!!!)
Less than 1 more mth to struggle thru and the semester is finally over!!!
Assuming I can get pass this 3 weeks. *sighz*
***************************************************************************************
My 2 team riding mates (Darren and Chun) have been jioing me out for supper every alternate night. Sometimes, other riders would join us and it's DAMN FUN LA cos they are super crazy people...but If I get any fatter it's all their fault (though I had been quite disciplined. Most of the time I only drink milo peng while they gorge themselves. =p)
oh...Darren can eat man!!! Every single time we go for supper, he orders at least 6 egg pratas with a can of Coke! Sometimes 7. -_-"
The best part is, he is damn fit n lean...maybe cos he is a tri-athlete. *damn envious*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woman. u make me sound like i run a triathlon every other week sia. hahahah :P

12:48 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Bwahahahahaha....=p

noone runs a triathlon every other week lor!

but u realli damn fit la.

and dun use annoymous leh!!!!!!!

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahaha.. i can't use my nick whad. the whole world would be able to read my blog. =P

-Frosty

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wait. there's an 'other's tab. mauahahha.. :P

12:29 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

-_-"

IDIOT DARREN!

Muahahahaha *evil smirk*

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home