Sunday, October 22, 2006

VivoCity...Va Va Voom!

Yesterday was a day of pure shopping shopping & more shopping! Woot!
Started off the day by picking my guy up from the train station n we drove down to Heeren for some CLEO shop-a-thon.
Initially I was kinda contemplating if I should drive down to town on a Saturday and I am glad I did! Traffic along the CTE was surprisingly clear and it wasn't long before I found a parking lot at Cairnhill Plaza (it's just behind Heeren).
1st stop at Heeren was "Eyeplay" where I got myself a new pair of Adidas Sunnie. Damn Cool looking la! Got a good deal too cos there was a 40% disc voucher for the sunnies in Nov Cleo's Magazine. In the end, I only paid abt $100 for it (original px was $168).
Next stop was a bag shop where I got myself a pink casual "Le Coq Sportif" tote bag. There was also a disc voucher for the bag & instead of $59, I ended up paying only $25 for it. SO happy! *Dance around in Joy*
Wanted to get a couple of tops and dresses at Heeren too but I couldn't find anything that I like. =( In the end, I had a free makeover done up, also courtesy of CLEO, and we had an early dinner at NYDC before driving over to the newest shopping paradise in Singapore, Vivocity!
Didn't managed to get anything there as the few items that caught my eye were way too expensive, but I must say that Vivocity has a few interesting shops that is not found in the other shopping malls in Singapore. I would probably wanna head there again when I go for my 2nd shopping spree with my bestie on Friday.
One shop that is worth mentioning though is GAP! I totally *heart* the jeans there! Super Soft, the cutting is nice, and they have it in DARK INDIGO BLUE!!! As compared to the prices in the States, it is not very much more expensive too...it's $79 for a pair of bootcut originals here while it is US$49.50 or SGD$75 in the States. No more Levis for me! *Bleah*
Ended the day with getting some toiletries n munchies from Watsons and a long drive back home to Sembawang.
I m so gonna do this again. :p
p.s photos of my sunnies n bag will be up...er...when I have taken pics of them alrite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home