Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Final Hurdle

Submitted my last assignment of the semester yesterday and it was the toughest one to date!

Spend the whole week doing research on the literature review and I still had problems getting it completed.

Regardless, it's all over now and all that's left is a 3 hours exam on Friday.



Picture Ripped From The Bitter Stickgirll @ http://stickgal.blogspot.com/
************************************************************************************

On another note...after 2 months of planting my butt down on the chair and doing assignments, I feel / am so fyucking fat and unhealthy.

Not to mention the amount of junk I consumed while trying to churn out quality (or not) work deep into the night.

It's time to hit the gym / go swimming / start my muay thai again / ride more / exercise more in general.

I wanna get back the ME that I used to be 6 years ago.



I know I look weird in this picture but that is not the reason why I put it up.
My side profile...slim arms & flat tummy *sighz*

I have put on some weight here already but it's still much better than like NOW.
And I miss my Vivianne. =(

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg. no wonder you're our wakeboard club's chio bu.

we see the potential in you.

*rofl*

11:31 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

very funny darren.

-_-"

12:54 AM  
Blogger Chun! said...

WOOT! awesome shoes!

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. those shoes were IN man.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hoi! Stupid Chun. Darren made the exact comment on my shoes la.

Oh well...if u ask me to wear them now, I wouldn't even go near them. *shudder*

But 6 years ago? They were "THE" shoes baby so SUE ME. =p

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody said anything bad bout those shoes.. why you getting so uptight. *giggles*

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home