Saturday, August 26, 2006

After staying in Hall 3 for almost a month...

I finally got to know my neighbours better.

The most ironic thing was, it all started right after my previous entry when we were called to the hall lounge to nominate someone to be our level representative.

Well...I m still having dinner alone in my room (my neighbours eat cup noodles almost everyday! -_-) but at least when we see each other along the corridor, we will say hi and chit chat a little.

I have also made a few new friends from the NTU wakeboard club & I try to join them for trainings (on Thursday and Friday) & the dinner gathering at hall 16's canteen every Tuesday.

Oh and the most impt thing is, I managed to install Warcraft into my lappy (with the help of one of my new hall friends)!

Ah well...at least hall life is not so boring now. =)

Looking forward to Sunday for the Oakley All Girls Wakeboard Day. I promise heaps of pictures as SOMEONE or rather SOME TURTLE *ahem* complained that my blog is getting boring with no picture!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem! I didn't complain it was getting boring =P I just said that its been a while since you posted up any pictures. Then again, who am I to say anything. Its been a while for me too. I'll put something on multiply this weekend =)

Poke!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Warrior of Light said...

oh, u r in the same course as my buddy now - I think. Hee hee....sometimes do long to be a student again :P

10:00 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

akai junior,

whose ur buddy?

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home