Thursday, September 07, 2006

One year older...One year wiser?

Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to ANGELA (me lah!)
Happy Birthday to Meeeeeee...

So fast leh...another year has passed. It seems like just a couple of months ago when I celebrated my 25th birthday out at "sea" with my darling, my wakeboarding instructor Edward, and his birthday present to me, Mr Suter.

Not much celebration for me this year as I am busy juggling between assignments, dating and hall activities (though not much in that expect yet). My daddy will be coming to pick me up tomorrow evening and we will join my mummy and brother for dinner at IMM, before they send me back to hall again.

My guy is not gonna be around to celebrate my birthday with me this year though...he was posted to London for training last Sunday and will be there for 2 weeks. He did send me an email yesterday for our 3rd year anniversary though and he send me an sms couple of minutes ago to wish me Happy Birthday too. :) I am gonna make sure he gives me lots n lots of presents from London to make up on missing out 2 of the most important dates in our lifes man...*evil grinz*

As for the zoo family...hmm...I wonder if they are free to meet up for dinner over the weekend. Oh well...

Anyway, it is another 4 more years before I hit the big 3 but for the time being, I am pretty happy with my life and so will just sit back, relax, and be contented (at least for today).

Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to ANGELA (me lah!)
Happy Birthday to Meeeeeee...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you dear zebra :)

Age well.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. Happy Birthday!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

hey jaytee!!!!!!

how did u find it???

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home