Monday, August 14, 2006

ZZZZzzzzzz......

Ok...didn't want to ruin the other happy post so I am gonna start a new one just to rant a little.
Went to The Butter Factory with another friend last Thurs for my hall's pageant preview and just came back about an hour ago from my hall's friendship cum JCRC night.
Frankly, I was bored to tears.
Somehow, I dun think I will have any close friends in hall. Maybe it is because they are so much younger than me. Maybe it is because I used to organise events myself so their events seem really childish lame. Maybe it is just me.
Oh well...looks like I am destined to spend more time having dinner alone in my hall room then.
At least I joined a couple of CCAs so that should make my NTU/NIE life a little more interesting and meaningful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home