Friday, October 28, 2005

D.E.A.D T.I.R.E.D

What a week it has been!
It is examination week for primary school this week...a nightmare not only for the primary school students, but more so for teachers!
Although not much teaching is done, we still try to squeeze as much revision as we can after the papers everyday, hoping that the extra bit of knowledge will make a difference between a pass or fail.
After school, we will then have to stay back to make sure that we finish marking the scripts on the day itself.
11 primary 2 classes, 40 students per class, 10+ pages for each script for English and 23 pages for Maths. After that, the pri 2 teachers also have to help the primary 4 teachers to mark the Science papers.
IMAGINE HOW MANY PAGES OF MARKING I HAD DONE OVER THE PAST 4 DAYS!!!!
*faints*
Everyday, by the time I get home, all I wanna do is to change into my PJs and crash into bed.
Yesterday was classic...I got home around 5pm (I know it sounds early but dun forget that I start work at 7.15am!), took a nap, n when I woke up, I tot it was morning already n I paniced cos I tot I was gonna be late for school!
Sighz...its time to go mark papers again so I will update again later.
*mutter mutter mutter*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home