Tuesday, October 04, 2005

WHAT THE HELL!!!!

ARGH!!!!
Dun ask me why but I am having probs uploading my photos for my birthday post as promised.
Spend Sat n Sun (whatever free time I had) trying to upload the photos but after a while, blogspot screws up n I wun be able to upload anymore.
So far I have gotten abt 6 to 7 photos up...abt 10+ more to go before the entry is complete.
I will see if I can get it done up by next week.
DAMMIT!!!!!!!
On a side note, I will be heading back to old office to collect my cheque tomorrow. YAY!!! I need the cash badly cos I wun be getting any pay this month from MOE. Instead, I will be getting 1.5mths+ next month. So now...I am broke (though tt didnt stop me from shopping...I bought many stuff on this week...many MANY stuff =p. Will try to see if I can post them up soon) but next month...MUHAHAHAHAHHA =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home