Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Another One...

This time round, it reveals the key to my heart!

The Keys To My Heart

You are attracted to obedience and warmth. In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're
loved.
You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.
In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.
Overall pretty true for me...except for the marriage part. I used to be like that...afraid of commitments n all...but it's different now. I m ready to settle down once the finances are all settled. *smiles*
On a side note, teaching is a damn tiring job! Even though I only work till 1pm, but by then, the kids have drained all my energy and when I get home, all I can think of is sleep, sleep, sleep...zzzzzz
Today was worse! Had to stay in school till 4pm to do CIP with my kids...walked round n going from hse to hse for newspaper collection, n then lug it back to school. I tied so many bundles of newspapers tt I have a painful blister on my finger now from all the tugging n pulling to ensure tt the bundle is tight. By the time I got hme, even though I was all smelly n sweaty, I jus stripped off my work clothes n crashed right onto my bed n was knocked out in 10secs flat.
Speaking of which, I m going to bed now too. I promise tt the very late entry for my birthday celebration will be up by this week.
Till then...nitey nitez! I m gonna crash...ZZZzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home