Monday, August 22, 2005

Lazy Weekend...2 More Weeks to Go!

WAHAHAHAHAHA...managed to sleep till i SHIOK over the weekend. Woke up at 11am on sat (though was disturbed countless times by calls from office) n I slept till 1pm (sorta) today! At least I wun be turning into a raccoon anytime soon if I m able to catch up on my sleep like this every weekend. Heehee. =p

As the title implied...didn't really accomplished much over the weekends. Caught my boy's game on Sat n ended up I had to drive us hme after the game cos he injured his palm during the game (along with a million other bumps n cuts he received all over his body). Went to Lot 1 for dinner n then did some shopping. Finally bought my Michael Buble CD after contemplating over it for months now.

Today was worse! Just packed my rm a little (its REAL neat now!), did some hse chores...n tts it! A close close dear friend from NZ gave me a call ard 9+ though n we had a gd 2 hrs chat. Pity its a sunday n I had to end the conversation to grab my shower n get ready to sleep...had he called me yesterday, I think we would have prob talked a couple of hrs more. It was nice catching up with him again...its been too long!

Alritey...2 more weeks before I say bye bye to my company. I think the only thing tt I will miss very much will be the freedom I have, n the company car they provide me. Colleagues wise, NAH...with the exception of my immediate supervisor who is a damn hellva funny guy, n another gal who I have gotten pretty close to the past few weeks. Its ok, I can always meet them for coffee in future. =)

For now, its COUNTDOWN TIME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home