Friday, December 01, 2006

OUCH!

Been very busy the past 2 days for my upcoming event on Saturday.
Everyone in the team are like lost sheeps wandering around aimlessly and I had to delegate duties before anyone was willing to get down to work.
Sigh...1 more day before I can truely have a good break.
**************************************************************************************
Went to East Coast Cable Ski on Wed with a couple of NTU riders (Darren, Chun, Kelvin and Ashton).
Saw a few familiar faces like Jon Dangoy and Justin from Uncle Tom (Ah Beng!) there too.
After unendless encouragement, coaching and jeering from everyone, I finally managed to conquer the jump/dock start and was riding happily until I reached the corners.
3 bad falls was all it took and my whole body is still blardy aching now even though it has been 2 days. -_-"
Add a bad cut & a nasty bruise on my right thigh where my wakeboard whacked me when I fell and 1 foot flew out of my bindings, plus 2 deep cuts on my right middle finger (which I have no idea where I got it from), and I have only 1 thing to say.
OUCH!
I just pray tt I can recover by Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home