Monday, December 04, 2006

Batam here I come!

The event is finally over. Photos will be posted up later.

Now I can enjoy my holidays.

The most ironic thing was...I went home to take a nap after my event yesterday afternoon and I ended up dreaming about...the event! -_-"

I think I am overworked.

************************************************************************************

It's my grandma's birthday today and she is now 75!


Happy Birthday Por Por and I love you. =)

************************************************************************************

Whoopie doo! It's finally time for Batam!

I hope I dun fall as badly as I did in East Coast.

Its been 4 days and my bruise and wounds have not heal yet.

This is how the gash n the brusie on my thigh looks like now.

SO FYUCKING UGLY! *Sighz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home