Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Not what I had Imagined It To Be

Am blogging now from my hall room while I wait for my dad to pick me up to go home for National Day.
Last week was the first week of school, and everything is pretty ok, with the exception of long days on Monday (8.30am to 5.30pm) , Wednesday (8.30am to 5.30pm though I have a 3hrs break inbetween) and Thursday (8.30am to 7.30pm!!).
However, hall life is very different from what I had expected it to be. The people are not exactly very friendly (at least those on my levels...what is it with these little girls?) and even though I tried to smile at them when our paths crossed, I was totally ignored or they just look away. WTH?
I will be attending my hall's bash at The Butter Factory on Thursday night (10 Aug), the hall's friendship night next Monday (14 Aug), and I have submitted my name for Netball for our Inter-block games.
Lets see how it goes after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home