Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Student once again

It has been a busy, busy week.

This week is officially my 1st week of school (last week was orientiation & loads of boring but essential briefing) and so far, I am enjoying it.

Food is cheap and yummy too.

Not only that, but I moved into hall yesterday morning so now, I only need to walk up at 7.30 for my 8.30am classes as school is only a 5mins walk away. =)

Things are getting very boring here though as I am stuck in NTU most of the time and there is nothing much for me to do.

Maybe it is time to mingle around and make more friends.

Nevermind, it has only been 2 days. I am sure things will be lively soon. =)
Oh yes, I bought a new lappy too and now I am super broke. =(

Pictures time!

My study desk...tt's my brand new lappy and the printer came with it at a bargain!
My bed...it's a double room so I am sharing it with my colleague from SiLing who is now doing the same course as I am.
View of my room from the doorway. It's kinda small for a double room but already much bigger than we expect it to be so no complains here.
Last but not least, here is a picture of me with my lappy. I was catching up with my dear turtlish roomie friend on msn when I took the picture.
Ok time to get some dinner. Adious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home