Sunday, June 04, 2006

Guess Where I Am Right Now...

Hello Everyone!!!
I am now in the land of "I don't understand what the hell everyone is talking about" Jakarta.
Will be here for a week (starting yesterday actually) and I get this strange feeling that I am so gonna get fat here.
My guy's parents (yes, in case you don't already know, he is indonesian chinese) brought me to a thai restaurant last nite after picking us up from the airport, we went to a chinese restaurant for dim sum lunch this afternoon, and I just had a wonderful IndoMee dinner at one of those roadside stall. Yummy!
Think I better go crazy on muay thai when I am back in Singapore (Sunday, Tuesday, Friday, Sunday...That should take care of the fats!) But then again, I might be heading over to the land of a thousand smiles (Bangkok) next weekend with my bestest and oldest friend for some shopping...so...we shall see. =p
Having the time of my life now, and it all started with the flight over to Jakarta yesterday when we got upgraded to the BUSINESS CLASS for free! Muhahahahaha. Best flight ever. Now I am hooked. =p *evil grinz*
Ok...photos when I am back in Singapore cos now I am at my guy's brother's internet cafe (no net access at home) and I am dying from smoke too.
Alritey, ta ta and catch up when I am back!
Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home