Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Back...& Getting Fat

Hello Everyone!!! I am back from the land of "I dun understand what the hell everyone is talking about" Jakarta. Heehee...
Did heaps of shopping the week I was there, and went up to Bandung for 3 days 2 nites to visit some relatives of mine...and to do more shopping of cos! =p
Was totally stuffed while I was there too...Thai food, Chinese food, Jap food, Korean food, Indonesian food...I have not eaten so much in such a short time for quite a while now.
And then, just as I was looking forward to going back to Muay Thai to start working off the excess pounds that I piled on, it was CANCELLED!!! Not only once, but twice!!! Got back on Saturday nite, and I received last minute smses from my instructor to say that BOTH Sunday & Tuesday class had to be cancelled...BOO! =( Then, I decided to go swimming today since there will be no MT and guess wat? IT STARTED RAINING!!! Wat The... *Grrrrrrr*
Anyway I have heaps of photos to post but stupid blogger is giving me problems again (like the Mongolia post) so I am gonna start a new post for the pictures instead. Enjoy!
P.S I will be going away again this Thurs with my bestie, 3days 2nights in Bintan Lagoon Resort for some R&R and I wanna try out their watersports! Woo Hoo! *Pray for Good Weather*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home