Tuesday, June 20, 2006

C.A.N.N.O.T M.O.V.E

Came back from Bintan last Saturday and was it a total relaxing holiday or what! Did nothing for 3 glorious day except to laze by the pool or the beach, with the occasional activity like some beach volleyball, jet skiing (heaps fun!) and snorkelling...and of cos, not forgetting to pig out!!! Muhahahahha...
However, things are totally different now that I am back in Singapore man! Had Muay Thai on Sunday and my instructor nearly killed us! I did 100+ push ups, 60 v-sit ups (where you have to lift ur legs and do crunches at the SAME TIME), skipped for abt 10mins and that was on top of our regular punches and kicks. Then, I had to wake up at 6+am to head down to NIE to do some registration yesterday, had a wakeboarding camp from 11.30am to 7pm today (and my whole body is aching now!), have to go down to NIE again tomorrow morning for some talks, followed by the lawyer's office in the afternoon to settle our house stuff, and I have to head down to school on Thursday to clear my table for the new teacher to take over.
Speaking of a packed schedule! And school is starting next Monday too. Sighz...there goes my freedom and sleep-ins once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home