Thursday, July 27, 2006

The good news and the bad...

7th month is here once again. Doesn't really affect me much except that I have been banned from all water activities (except bathing of cos!) till it's over. 1 month is bad enough but it has to be double the trouble this year with 7th month coming around TWICE!
Sighz...that means no swimming or wakeboarding for 2 whole months.
I is not happy. =(
Note of caution though...please try not to stay out too late these 2 months, watch where you are going, and last but not least, mind your words.
On another note, after weeks of emailing and waiting, my appeal into Hall 3 had finally been approved and I will be able to collect my keys after lectures tomorrow. Just in time too as classes will officially start next Monday and I do not wish to travel back and forth Sembawang and NTU everyday.
Honestly, I felt that I had been the one doing all the emailing and appeals and calls for this whole issue but nevermind lah, I myself didn't want to stay in Hall 1 anyway.
Time to get busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home