Monday, July 17, 2006

No Relaxing For You!

Sheesh...
After working thru my nose for 3 weeks, I though I would take a break on Thurs and went for a nice, relaxing massage with my mum.
Body scrub, hot shower and followed by 45mins of body massage. Heavenly!
Then, then, then...I woke up on Friday morning sneezing and with a nose imitating a leaky tap.
WHAT THE HELL!
It is just like some higher being dropping me a hint that I am not allowed to enjoy myself till I go to NIE or something.
Luckily I drowned myself in lots of fluid on Friday (3 litres in school to be exact!) and I woke up on Saturday feeling loads better. A big mug of Honey + lemon drink, fruits, and more water ensured that I woke up feeling good enough to go for Muay Thai today.
At least my cold only lasted 1 day this time round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home