Tuesday, May 16, 2006

One More Milestone, One Very Empty Pocket

On Sunday, I made one of the biggest and most expensive decision of my life!
Er...no I am not getting married...yet
But I bought a apartment!!! Together with my guy of cos! *grinz*
It is an executive condo located in Woodlands, La Casa. Take a look at the website here:
Altogether, we are paying abt $515k for a 3 bedroom apartment. Not the cheapest deal in town but after being to so many showflats, I fell in love with the place almost immediately and made the decision to purchase almost the next day.
Wanted to get the 3 + 1 apartment initially (with a better view of the pool) but due to some fengshui thingy, in the end, we got the 3 instead and though the view of the pool wun be as great (corner view only) but it's about $60k cheaper and we will be higher up on the 11th floor instead of the initial 8th.
The only thing left to do now is to wait to get our keys in 2008 and in the meantime, see our bank account shrink!
But I am one HAPPY gal. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home