Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hiyeeeeee...Ya!!!

This is a beri strong bug!!!

It's been almost a my week and I am still sick (runny nose, flamy cough...the works) though my voice is more or less back, though still very nasal. Well, at least I can scream at my kids now.

Mummy is also down with a bad throat and she sounds like Donald Duck on Helium. *har har har*

M.U.S.T. F.I.G.H.T. B.U.G...

On the other hand, Muay Thai on Sunday and last night was good. All the perspiration and guzzling down of water helped in clearing my nose heaps. Now, if only I have something to do on Thursday to burn off the excess energy between Tuesday and Sunday's Muay Thai. I wonder if they still have hip hop classes...hmmmm...

It's also been a while since I last wakeboarded, the last being the day I busted my knee on my new board while attempting a 2 wake jump. Got phobia leh...HOW???

Perhaps I shall try to attempt wakeboarding again during the school holidays. Must start again soon.

Oh yes, personal milestone to record down. I did 239 push-ups during Muay Thai last nite...in 2 minutes. 119 in the 1st minute before we started our training, and 120 after 1.5 hours of training. Me is so proud of myself, especially since I was doing only about 80 per set about 3 weeks ago. *muhahahahahahahaha*

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

2 mins lah!!!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home