Thursday, February 16, 2006

How Come...

Kids that look as cute as these can be such MONSTERS!!!!
Sighz...*Shake Head*
Presenting to you some of my babies this year. Photos were taken today during their recess time.
So cute...they were all fighting to be in the pictures when they knew that I was snapping away at them with my camera phone.
Now if only they are as innocent and well behaved as they look...
Bibiana (my monitress) & Fion (she loves to cry!)
Aqil (one of my naughtiest in class), Rizal and Syamil
Kaylen (my fav kid!), Aqil, Syamil, Afiq and Siti (at the bottom of the pic)

Joanne, Ezzati, Kaylen, Aidil (hiding behind) & Jia Xin

p.s Oh, baby ah...Fion = "What are you doing?" Wahahahahaha =p (private joke...only my guy would understand *winks*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home