Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

BAH...

Even though I m happily (very very happlIy) attached, I hate Valentine's Day.

Why?

BECAUSE ALL THE MAKAN PLACES ARE FREAKING PACKED AND EVERYTHING IS OVER PRICED!!!

Want to go out for a decent meal oso cannot use discount vouchers...

NABEHZ *mutter mutter*

I think Singapore girls are soooooo DUMB. Walking around orchard road with a bouquet of over priced roses very "seh bin" (proud) meh? A stalk of rose which usually cost less than $1.00 will cost 10 times more today. I told my guy I rather take the money and splurge on an expensive meal or him getting me a diamond pendant, etc instead. Diamonds will last forever u know? Your bouquet of roses will die in a week's time n there goes your hundred bucks.

So me n my guy did the smart thing...we celebrated v-day yesterday instead!

Went to Big O at Wheelock Place for dinner last nite (and I can use my 1-for-1 voucher for their set meal because it is NOT v-day...2 of us had a soup, drink & a main course EACH and the total bill only came up to $27...Muahhahahaha) then took a walk along Orchard. Saw many ppl selling roses already n my guy turned ard to tell me "Next year we oso sell roses on v-day. Still spending it together with you but we get to earn lots of money. Then we'll celebrate n splurge on an expensive meal the next day."

Wahahahhaa...I so totally agree lor.

Anyway, I personally feel that v-day is all about spending quality time together with your loved ones and not parading around town with your ridiculously expensive flowers & eating low quality v-day set meals.

So...we r going for muay aerobox (muay thai + aerobics + kickboxing) classes.

Time to kick some ass and to work towards a healthier body (not forgetting wallet & relationship) together.

And of course...

A HAPPY VALENTINES & FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dragon City said...

happy valentine's day to u too..

6:53 PM  
Blogger Dragon City said...

happy valentine's day to u too...

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home