Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Walk In The Park

Went to Sungei Beloh yesterday with the a.m session teachers yesterday for a Science cum Maths Trail.
It was low tide n the whole place stinks cos many fishes did not managed to escape in time n were "drowned" when the tide subsided.
Saw many interesting things such as mubskippers, really small crabs tt remind me of spiders, a HUGE arowana, a HUGE lou han, a big-ass malayan monitor lizard (why are the creatures there ALL so big???), herons, ingrets, kingfishers...
Took a few photos but nothing interesting. Will try to post them up if I have the time.
On the other hand...I met up with the animal gang on Monday for dinner. Heaps of fun n dumb jokes (what's new) n lots of funny photos were taken.
But that...will be another post altogether. =)
Oh...n of cos, my CNY post which I hope will be coming rite up too. *fingers crossed*
In the meantime, I WILL BE GOING WAKEBOARDING TODAY AFTER SCHOOL!!!!
WOO HOO!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home