Saturday, February 04, 2006

One Thousand Bloggers

I was just reading one of the random blogs that I frequent last week when I came acrossed this very interesting link.

Join One Thousand Bloggers

It is sorta like a blogger directory where 1000 bloggers are all linked up on this enormous grid.

And the best part is...the 1st 100 bloggers get a slot F.O.C!

I was lucky to be amongst the 1st 30 odd bloggers to be linked up on this website and I got the number I wanted too! (I can be found on slot 80, the year I was born in, though I had really REALLY wanted number 7 cos that number is just soooo Me. IT'S MY NUMBER!!!! Oh well *shrugs*)

At this moment of writing, there are still 6 free slots available so go get one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

seems like it is still free....

1:42 PM  
Blogger Who? said...

I'm there too! Wanted no.29, taken.. 888, taken.. 38 also taken! damn.. Got 37 instead :S

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home