Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sunday was a bad bad day for me...

Becos I lost my Jabra bluetooth headset. I luv tt headset soooo much! *WAILS*

The worse thing was, I haven used it in quite a while n as I was gonna do quite abit of driving yesterday, I took it out to charge for abt an hour before heading to the airport to meet up with my dear roomie who was transiting in Singapore for abt 5hrs before heading back to NZ. It would be another year (at least) before I could meet up with him again.

AND I LOST IT WITHIN 2HOURS AT TAMPINES MALL!!!

That was an xmas present from my boy 2yrs ago. Sob...

Double whammy in a day.

I is very sad n very angry with myself. *Sighz*

1 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

I am sure you lose some, you will gain some.

Life is fair...

Cheers!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home