Sunday, November 20, 2005

Last Day of School!

FINALLY!

Friday was the last day of school for the primary level and though the day was greeted with much happiness and joy as both teachers and students look forward to a well deserved 1 month rest, there were also much sadness as we say our farewells to our kids (especially for me cos I will still be in the morning session next year but my P2 kids will be in the afternoon session so I will hardly get to see them) and a few colleagues who would be leaving the school.

Not many pictures for this entry as I didn't take photos with my colleagues. Instead I will leave that to Tuesday as it is our school's annual dinner (and I was asked to be the emcee for the night).

Oh, and this post is gonna be a short one too as I don't have alot of things to update.

So let me just end off with a couple of photos of my babies who have given me much reasons for joy and anger in the past few months.

p.s. WTFH...I am sick...AGAIN! This is the 4th time in 4 months and it is alwaz around the same period. This is getting freaky...and irritating!

The top 3 students in my class

Haha...they are so cute!

Presenting, my babies of class Pri 2D (only half the class...the rest are absent =p)

Sighz....I will miss them so much =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home