Tuesday, January 31, 2006

GONG XI FA CAI!

Ya ya...I know I am a little late, as in today is already the 3rd day of CNY but I was busy mah! (excuses excuses...muhahahaha)

A more detailed post + photos will be up later cos I still have more gatherings to attend.

In the meantime, my updates for the past 2 days is very very typical...visit relatives, gamble...visit more relatives, gamble even more!

Maternal relatives came over to my place for lunch today and after which we proceed to another auntie's house.

Out of the 11hours that we were together today, more than half was spent at the gambling table.

Are we disgusting or wat! *evil smirk*

Anywayz...GONG XI FA CAI TO ALL AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS FOR THE YEAR OF THE DOG! *woof woof*

2 Comments:

Blogger Mockingbird said...

Have a happy and prosperous Lunar New Year! :D

3:56 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

And a happy lunar new year to u too.

Gong Xi Gong Xi.

Feels weird though to know tt there are other ppl reading my blog now.

Guess tt comes with the fact tt I m now linked up in the one thousand blogger thingy.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home