Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I am almost a genius!

Today is my school's annual dinner cum farewell (cos my VP is leaving) and I was tasked to handle the most important part of the program...the emceeing and the slides presentation + stage backdrop.

Thankfully everything went smoothly, my P loved my backdrop design, and though I didn't manage to have a proper meal, it was great!

On the way home, there was a MASSIVE traffic jam right up from the tunnel at Outram and stretching all the way to PIE Changi! Good thing I was smart enough to exit and took a detour home via Thomson. Otherwise, god knows what time I would have reached home! *shudders*

Anyway, after just as I was about to head for the showers, a website caught my attention and I spend the next half hour doing 3 different IQ tests.

And guess what?

For the Classic IQ test from Tickle.com ( http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index-pop.jsp?sid=&supp=&z= ) , my result is 138.

For the Super IQ test ( http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/?c=42677&test=superiqogt ) which is supposed to be an in-depth version of the Classic test, my result is 131.

And at IQtest.com, supposedly the home of the original online IQ test ( http://www.iqtest.com ), my result is 135.

According to this website http://members.shaw.ca/delajara/IQBasics.html (or any other websites that you can get from the internet), my IQ is in the 2nd highest range, meaning I have very superior intelligence! Muahahaha...

This is the table for the different classification of IQ range.


IQ Range & Classification

140 and over - Genius or near genius
120 to 140 - Very superior intelligence
110 to 120 - Superior intelligence
90 to 110 - Normal or average intelligence
80 to 90 - Dullness
70 to 80 - Borderline deficiency
Below 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness

In future, if anyone says I am stupid, I shall ask him/her to do the IQ test and see how they fare against my results. *evil grin*

Photos time!

Didn't managed to take any photos during the dinner today as like I mentioned earlier, I was simply too busy. I know there will be many shots of me in the school's camera (candid shots done while I was emceeing, etc but no posed ones) but all I have now are 2 pictures taken before the dinner started, simply becos these 2 teachers are pretty close to me in school and they are leaving so I had insisted on a picture with them as a memory.

The 3rd photo is a photo of 3 of my gals who I happen to chance into at the school bus-stop one late evening when they went Hari Raya-ing. I didn't have my camera with me that day so in the end, I had to use my mobile phone camera (n that explains the grainy quality of the shot).

update: dunno y the photos of my gals didn't appear. I will try again another day. Time to sleep now. Tata...


Me & Lay Teng

Me & Amelia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home