Saturday, August 20, 2005

Closing of Another Chapter

This week had been madness...worked till 12am+ on tuesday as the Zimbabweans' flight was delayed from 2am to 4am. I was already at bugis accompanying my boy for dinner after his rugby training but in the end had to rush down to Sheraton Towers and Hotel Asia again to collect the balanced payments from them. TIRED!!! In fact, I m so tired that I decided to take the day off on Saturday to sleep in, rather than having to crawl out of bed at 6.30am just to go to work n DO NOTHING!
On a another note, I have told my boss that I m leaving the company on the 6th Sept. He is totally devasted but I only realised the full extent when he came into my room to talk me out of quitting. He was like "Can u pls at least work till the end of the yr? How abt I bond u to the company? How much are they paying you? I m sure it is not as much as what I m paying you rite?" n he even went as far as to say "Y must u break my heart like tt? I dun care, u have to come bak to work after school everyday!" Aiyoh...so drama I tell u. But though I feel damn guilty...it feels gd to be wanted by the CEO. Heehee...=p
YAY! The weekend is here again n FINALLY I can look forward to a saturday without moaning n groaning abt having to wake up early...muhaahhahaha! I will be doing tis for the next 2 sats too...LIFE IS GOOOOOOD! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home