Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Awakening

It has been almost 3 years since I graduated from university and came back from Melbourne after spending one of the best 3 years of my life there.

The past 3 years had been a turbulent one...I broke up with my long-time bf, worked in and quitted countless jobs in the search for greener pastures, got attached again, took up wakeboarding n got so hooked that I go riding every saturday now n in the process burning a BIG hole in my pocket, went backpacking in Europe for 3 weeks with 3 of my bestest friends and fractured my ankle the last day in Paris, made new friends, lost old ones...the list goes on.

However, the main reason why I m starting this blog is to record a new milestone in my life...I finally got accepted into NIE!

It has been a long time since I've studied, burned the midnite oil to finish assignments and mugged for nites for tests n exams. I hope I haven forgotten how to do so.

Regardless, I m sure the next 4 years of my life will be fun n I intend to record every single moment of it here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home