Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye MJ...The King of Pop

It's been a while since I last wrote something in my blog but I feel compelled to dedicate a post to the King of Pop - Michael Jackson.


It was with shock that I read the news of his passing in the Straits Time this morning. At only 50 years of age, he still has a long life ahead of him, not to mention that he was supposed to have a series of concert that will help him to clear his debts and to allow him to start afresh.


Life sure is unpredictable. I am sad as I grew up listening to his songs.


"Bad" is one of his songs that I will remember for a long time to come

This is one of his albums that I still have...

R.I.P Michael. You were a true legend to the world of pop. You will be sorely missed here on Planet Earth.

"You've been hit by...you've been hit by...a SMOOTH CRIMINAL."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home