Thursday, September 04, 2008

Disappeared

It's been a long time since I last posted.

Was contemplating if I should continue posting on this blog since practically noone is reading it anyway but I guess I will...for the sake of a certain turtle in New Zealand who still check this page out everynow and then to keep himself updated on my life (at least I THINK he still comes here. LoL!)

Many things have happened to me since my last post...some good, some bad.

I got married in December 07, permed my hair shortly after that, cut it damn short 3 months later, bought a new car in May 08, went for my honeymoon and to Vietnam with my colleagues in June 08, moved into my new place in July 08(like FINALLY)...

And my grandmother passed away in April 08.

The last had been on my mind ever since it happened in April and even though it has been almost 4 months, I still miss her lots. Been dreaming about her alot recently too. =(

Anyway, just some pictures to end this short post. (only wedding pics at the moment cos I m too lazy to resize the others)










This is one of my last few photos with my grandma, taken during my Singapore wedding dinner in December 07, about 4 months before she passed away. I love this photo cos she looks so happy and healthy here even though she had been quite sickly before this.

I wonder when will the next time I will be posting here again.

p.s Happy Burf-day blog...a belated one but nonetheless...you are 3 years old.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem.. yes, I do drop by here every now and then. You need to write to me, whenever you arent lazy =P Poke!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home