Monday, May 07, 2007

Random Update

After being married for only less than 2 months, my hubby left me alone in Singapore and went to Tunisia and USA for 3 whole weeks! *Argh*
He better come back with my shopping list or he is gonna get it from me! On the other hand...I miss him so much. *Sigh* =(

Oh! I am getting my hubby to buy this coach bag for me (in black).





It is going for $778 at the coach boutique in Singapore but it's only US$328 (approx SGD$500) there! *Yay*

Am also targetting this wristlet (USD$98)..


...though I think I will eventually give it as miss as I wun be carrying a wristlet around much. I have too many barang barangs to be able to fit all of them into it and I hardly go clubbing so this is quite useless.

Unless I use it as a wallet? Hmmm.....

I am also thinking of asking my hubby to head to F21 to get some dresses for me since there is one near the hotel that he is staying in. The dresses are so cheap over in the States! However, I am worried that the sizes will be wrong.



I love these dresses!!! HOW???????? *pull hair*

************************************************************************************
This is SUCH a bimbotic post but hey, I am a girl too ya know. *ROFL*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home