Wednesday, May 09, 2007

New Wardrobe

More clothings from Forever 21.





To make things worse, my hubby told me that there is a Victoria Secret boutique at the shopping mall near his hotel too.
Oh well, here are a couple of items that I m eyeing.



Not to mentioned the other 13746375425 tops, dresses and bikinis that I am lusting over but I refuse to get as they cost too much.
I think I might as well just get a whole new wardrobe of clothings while I am at it. *Sigh*

But it's soooooo Not my fault that he is gonna be so broke when he comes back to Singapore. Who ask him to go without me...otherwise I will be paying for my own purchases. *Grinz*
************************************************************************************
Being giving tuition for the past 4 consecutive days.
Stupid exams...make me so busy both in school and at home.
However, 4 days of tuition = $180 richer (and I m charging only $20/hr instead of my usual rate of $35/hr as he is my neighbour so pai seh mah. Otherwise I would be $315 richer)
I am so looking forward to my Muay Thai class tomorrow and to go shopping on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home