Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Conflicting Emotions

My hubby called me from the States this morning.
He read my blog entry and asked me if I wanted the wallet for my birthday (which is in Sept!).
In the end, I decided against it as it was really way too much money to be blowing on a wallet (approx SGD $330) so he got me the wristlet instead which was about USD$100 cheaper. I can use the wristlet as a wallet too!
However, I am beaming from ear to ear from the fact that he actually considered buying the wallet for me, even though he usually frowns upon spending so much money on a single item.
Wats more, he already bought me a Tods wallet when I was in Europe back in 2005, and I got myself another Gucci wallet for almost $700 last year.
My hubby is the sweetest and bestest hubby in the world!!!
************************************************************************************
Final school posting is out today...about 1.5 months earlier than expected.
I got my wish of NOT going back to Wellington.
However, I didn't get posted back to SiLing either.
Instead, I got posted to Canberra Primary School.
I am going back to SiLing to try and see if I can get the principal's help to appeal against the posting and to go back to SiLing.
Otherwise, I just have to pray for the best in Canberra. Heard that the place is another Wellington. *Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home