Sunday, May 20, 2007

Freedom

Ended my practicum last Friday and I am now busy catching up on my sleep by waking up earliest at 11am every single day (on days that I do not need to go back to NIE that is).
Although I did not get my wish of being posted back to SiLing Primary School, I wasn't posted back to Hell *cough cough* Wellington either. *phew* Instead, I will officially be a teacher in Canberra Primary School comes 18 June. I wonder what lies ahead of me the next 3 years but one thing that's for sure...I hope Canberra is not another Wellington.
**************************************************************************************
Hubby is back from the states already and he bought for me:
1. Coach Bag
2. Coach wristlet
3. A top from F21 (the rest weren't in the stores. Sigh.)
4. A WHOLE LOT OF ALTOIDS!
We will be heading back to Indonesia this coming Saturday for a week, and before that, I have a 3D2N chalet with my bestie for some R&R and girls' only time. *Yay*
After that, it is 2 weeks of useless induction at NIE from 4th June to 15th June where I even need to visit Sembawang Air Base and some ITE campus. Waste of my time only.
************************************************************************************
Mummy got the keys to the condo that she had bought with another auntie (for investment purposes) yesterday.
The house is so small man...
I wonder why can I get my keys.
************************************************************************************
Oh boy...what a random post. *ROFL*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home