Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More ROM pictures

Just a few more pictures from my ROM last Thurs as a certain turtle over in the land of New Zealand had been grumbling that I am slow. *Bleah*

Me and my hubby with my wedding present from my bestie, Jo

My closest friend of 10 years from college and my ah kor...we may not be related by blood but we sure are as close as real siblings.

Us with Chin Lin and Shee Yoong, my hubby's 2 bestest friends

Us with all our friends who attended our ROM

Group photo with my family (on the right) and my hubby's parents

Us with some of my younger cousins

Us with our JP and our wedding witnesses, my dad and my mother-in-law

CHEERS!
For friends who wanna save the pictures, you can get them from my multiply website at http://crysstall.multiply.com/photos/album/20
*Poke Bad, Mean, Evil, Naughty, Impatient Turtle x Super Duper Mega Ultra Infinity*

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG... especially to the comment at the end of your blog post. Haha.. About time you showed me pictures though :P You and Steve look really good. Happy. I'm looking forward to bugging the heck out of you at the end of the year my dear auntie Angela :P :P :P POKE!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How can the turtle form NZ say that the Orange Zebra from SNG is slow???

10:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

coz I'm not a slow turtle? I'm ninja as well :P

10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A slow ninja turtle?

9:09 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

ninja turtle?

Kura Kura Ninja!!!

*ROFL*

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home