Monday, January 15, 2007

Updates

I know it has been eons since my last post.
I know that I have promised to post abt Hong Kong.
My cable wakeboarding post has also been sitting in my draft box for about a month already.
BUT IT"S NOT MY FAULT!
I have been swamped with work n other things since the new year began.
In fact, this week is only the SECOND week of school & I have an assignment due tomorrow (Tues 16 Jan), Wed (17 Jan), next Mon (22 Jan), and they are ALL big assignments (50% weightage).
Besides that I have swim training (swim meet is on 28 Jan), Courtyard 2 (29 Jam) is coming up so I will have drama rehersals, social dancing every Tues night at the comm hall (Waltz & Salsa)...
I foresee this is gonna be a long long semester even though technically, it is only till the end of Feb.
************************************************************************************
Oh, I'm getting married!
ROM is gonna be on the 15 March at Marina Mandarin followed by Lunch Reception at Crystal Jade Paragon, actual day is gonna be in Indonesia, Jakarta on the 2 Dec (my guy is Indo Chinese), Singapore's Dinner is on the 18 Dec @ Marina Mandarin.
I have been busy all weekend with my wedding bands, proposal rings, booking of hotel for the wedding dinner, making appointments with my bridal studio for gown fitting, blah blah blah.
It's time like this that I wish there are 2 me so that I wun go crazy.
But I am excited and this is good busy so I m not gonna complain too much. Hee.
All that's left for the wedding preparations at the moment includes:
1. Filing a notice of marriage with ROM.
2. Looking for a JP.
3. Going to the bridal studio to select my ROM gown.
4. Finalising the contract with Marina Mandarin.
5. Confirming namelist for those attending my ROM though I m gonna keep it simple and invite only relatives and my super close friends.
When and IF my apartment is completed and ready for collection by the last quarter of the year, I think I will be even busier than as I will have to prepare for Indo wedding, finalise Sg wedding, AND handle renovations for the house.
Thk goodness we bought a condo so only minimum renovations will be required.
So you say I still got time to post my HK trip anot lah! *Flop over n Faints*

11 Comments:

Blogger Lithium said...

Hey! Congrats on the Big Day. We chatted recently and I asked you the dates when i could have just read it here ;)

I'm tired just reading all the prep work you have to do, and I know there will be several hidden surprises. (been there, done that).

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woman. YOU FINALLY UPDATED YOUR BLOG. I saw the lil' spider that has been creeping around scurry away when the letters flew in after you hit the 'publish' button.

ok. maybe not. i'm feeling a little kooky now.

anywayss.. good stuff laa.. you holding a restaurant wedding, or a BEACH WEDDING?? *winks* *winks*

10:15 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Lithium:

thks!

but hmmm...i chatted with u where?

Frosty:

BLEAH! *sticks out tongue*

it hasnt been THAT long since i updated lah! only abt 2 weeks wat. side, u dun exactly update your blog very frequently either.*kok*

anyway wedding must be at a hotel lah...but for my photoshoot i m contemplating of taking photos of me wakeboarding in my wedding gown. LoL!

p.s COME BACK TO HALL!!! ME N CHUN MISS U! Sobz...

1:35 AM  
Blogger Lithium said...

on MSN. Yeah, I know... secret identities and all that.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

wats ur nick on msn?

11:37 PM  
Blogger Lithium said...

right now, it's just 黄

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i definitely update more frequently than you lor. I make it a point to update once a week.

I try. very hard. really.

heh.

and you riding in ur gown?? that would be AWESOME!! it would be more fun if chun and I were ur 'best men', we ride in tandem, and we hold up ur gown from the water.

HOW COOL IS THAT. hahahah

oh. and I just tore my board up in like 3 places. whoopee.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found ya...

Anyway.. Marina Mandarin, can bargain one...are you being served by Fiona? She's not too bad... though I think she's a bit green, but its exactly because of that, which causes her to be more willing to negotiate terms.

You have ample time la.. dont worry... enjoy and savour the process.. you will miss it. :)

Congratulations...!!!!!

Henry Tse

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyway.. I forgot to add..

In hongkong, there is this building called Jin Du.... near the Prince MTR station... thats the building where you can find all sorts of wedding necessities there... including custom made wedding shoes... (CHEAP).. gowns.. souvenirs.. etc etc..

Wedding pics are cheap n nicer in hk too.. (my own opinion).. thats in Tsimshatsui..

8:22 PM  
Blogger Who? said...

Girl!! Congrats!!! Yippie!!!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

WAH! I think this is the 1st time my comments hit double digits lah! LoL

Frosty:
THere are times where u did not update for abt 2 weeks too lor. *BLEAH*

U n Chun riding tanden behind me n holding up my wedding gown train? HAHA...i think tt will be the wedding picture of the century lah!

Henry:
Hey bro! Finally found me eh? =p how did u find me? BTW, i tot i felt my blod address in my frenster acc. Did u get it from frenster?

For MM, my coordinator is Steven. Very nice guy and I feel very comfortable working with him. We can even discuss abt shopping n shoes (for his wife) lah! Feels like I am talking to a friend. =) As for the perks, as I signed up with them during their wedding show, the perks that I m receiving are damn gd already so not really gonna bargain much. Will just switch a couple of stuff tt I dun really need into more important stuff like wedding cards instead.

ARGH! Prince station is like so near where I was staying lah! Just a couple of stops...I was staying at Jordan. Let's see if I will be heading back to HK again before my wedding anot bah. If I do, I think the 1st thing tt I will buy there are the custom made wedding shoes!

Jaslyn:
Hi Girl!!! Thks!!!

Oh and gd luck for ur FHM GND competition too. ;)

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home