Thursday, January 25, 2007

Stress!!!

Hall 3 won the cheerleading competition for the Hall Olympaids! Woot!
**********************************************************************************
Haha ok I know that was totally out of point and irrelevant to my title but I am just very happy for them. I personally know (and am pretty close to) a couple of girls in the hall's cheerleading team, and they had been putting in ALOT of hard work the past month jus to train for the competition. Imagine the weather had been terrible the past few weeks (rain, rain n more rain) but they will be up and training till 2 or 3am EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! That is total dedication and they so totally deserve to win. =)
Anyway, here are the latest update in my life ( of which the social part is practically non-existent. Sigh)
Wedding
- JP has been booked and confirmed.
- E-filing needs to be done when my guy comes back from his business trip in Brunei.
- ROM gown has been selected n I need to go for fitting on 12 March.
- Need to sign contract with MM on Sat.
- Need to select wedding gown on 17 March.
- Need to check with florist regarding wedding deco for my ROM room.
School
- English RT script due on Fri
- Ed Psychology reflection due on Fri
- Social Context paper due on Mon
Hall
- Swim training today
- Wakeboarding training at Batam this Saturday
- Swim Competition for Hall Olympaids this Sunday
- Courtyard 2 (drama performance) next Mon though nothing has been done yet so I think it's either postponed or cancelled
- Dance on Tues (salsa n waltz)
I am so looking forward to Practicum (but before tt there is gonna be another hell week in Feb).
*********************************************************************************
Darren came over to pick me up to go down to ECP for night cabling last night, after which we came back to pick Chun up for prata supper at Ah Fangs just like the good old days.
I so need to work on my stamina.
After a couple of rounds, I was totally gone and almost couldnt hold on the handle at the final corner.
Did so much swimming from where I fall to the side of the lagoon, and walking back to the starting dock last night lah. *Sigh*

4 Comments:

Blogger Lithium said...

I shouldn't have read this entry...

I feel tired already. You sure know how to keep yourself busy.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

It's not by choice lah!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Lithium said...

Still... admire your stamina.
Swim, Salsa, Wakeboard, Drama, Wedding prep,....

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home